VPN Connection Instructions - Windows Computers
* IMPORTANT: Please be aware that this will work only from off-campus
* IMPORTANT: Please run all Windows 10 updates before attempting to install the Cisco AnyConnect client.
Installing and Connecting AnyConnect Client
1) Open a web browser
2) Visit https://webvpn.chattanoogastate.edu to download the Cisco AnyConnect client (Important: this link will only work off campus)
3) Install the client
4) Open Cisco AnyConnect client
* Make sure you are trying to connect to https://webvpn.chattanoogastate.edu
5) Enter your User Name and Password
Accessing Your On-Campus PC via Remote Desktop (this only applies to users with desktops located on campus connecting from a remote location)
1) After VPN is connected, open Remote Desktop. Click on the Start Menu. Click on Windows Accessories. Click on Remote Desktop Connection
2) Enter your computer name with ".cstcc.lan" at the end (Your-Computer-Name.cstcc.lan)
3) User Name should be entered as "cstcc\User Name"